CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SCHEMES

Write a short note on SVAMITVA scheme and its Benefits

Aim Provide an integrated property validation solution for rural India SVAMITVA scheme Survey of villages and mapping with improvised technology in village areas or SVAMITVA scheme is a Central Government initiative to enable an integrated property validation solution for rural India. This is the first time ever initiative that such a large-scale exercise involving most modern …

Write a short note on SVAMITVA scheme and its Benefits Read More »

Explain about the National Digital Health Mission and its components

National Digital Health Mission The mission aims to create an integrated healthcare system linking practitioners with patients digitally by giving them access to real-time health records. This will promote prompt and structured healthcare across the country. Objectives of National Digital Health Mission Establishment of Digital Health Systems Core digital health data managed by these systems …

Explain about the National Digital Health Mission and its components Read More »

Write about the Poshan Abhiyaan Scheme.

Poshan Abhiyaan: The programme seeks to improve nutritional outcomes for children, pregnant women and lactating mothers. Launched in 2018 with specific targets to be achieved by 2022. It aims to reduce: Stunting and wasting by 2% a year (total 6% until 2022) among children. Anaemia by 3% a year (total 9%) among children, adolescent girls and …

Write about the Poshan Abhiyaan Scheme. Read More »

மகாத்மா காந்தி தேசிய ஊரக வேலைவாய்ப்பு உறுதித் திட்டம் (MGNREGA) 2005 விவரி

மகாத்மா காந்தி தேசிய ஊரக வேலைவாய்ப்பு உறுதித் திட்டம் வேலை செய்யும் உரிமை (Right to Work) உத்திரவாதம் அளிக்கும் ஒரு சமூக நடவடிக்கையாக அறிமுகப்படுத்தப்பட்டது. கிராமப்புற இந்தியாவில் ஏழைகளின் வாழ்க்கைத் தரத்தை உயர்த்த உள்ளூர் அரசாங்கம் குறைந்தபட்சம் 100 நாட்கள் ஊதியத்துடன் வேலை வாய்ப்பு வழங்க வேண்டும். முக்கிய நோக்கங்கள்: திறன் சாராத பணியாளர்களுக்கு (Unskilled Labour) வருடத்திற்கு 100 நாட்களுக்கு குறையாத ஊதியத்துடன் கூடிய வேலைவாய்ப்பை வழங்குதல். கிராமப்புற ஏழைகளின் வாழ்க்கைத் தரத்தை உயர்த்துதல். …

மகாத்மா காந்தி தேசிய ஊரக வேலைவாய்ப்பு உறுதித் திட்டம் (MGNREGA) 2005 விவரி Read More »

PM-CARES நிதி என்பது என்ன? / PM-CARES Fund – Explain.

TNPSC Group 1 mains question paper in Tamil and English – GMAINS PROGRAMME 2021   PM-CARES நிதி கோவிட் -19 தொற்றுநோய் மற்றும் பிற அவசர காலங்களில் நன்கொடைகளை ஏற்றுக்கொண்டு நிவாரணம் அளிக்க அமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. மார்ச் 27, 2020 அன்று பொது அறக்கட்டளையாக பதிவு செய்யப்பட்டு PM-CARES நிதி அமைக்கப்பட்டது. இது வெளிநாட்டு பங்களிப்பிலிருந்து நன்கொடைகளைப் பெறலாம் மற்றும் நன்கொடை நிதிக்கான 100% வரி விலக்கையும் அளிக்கலாம். PM-CARES பிரதமரின் தேசிய …

PM-CARES நிதி என்பது என்ன? / PM-CARES Fund – Explain. Read More »

Write about the Significance of the National Infrastructure Pipeline

Discuss the significance of the National Infrastructure Pipeline for India. Also, examine the associated challenges.             Recently, the Government has released a report of the task force on the National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) for 2019-2025. Accordingly, total project capital expenditure in infrastructure sectors in India during the fiscals 2020 to 2025 is projected at …

Write about the Significance of the National Infrastructure Pipeline Read More »

Explain National super computing mission and its Significance

Examine the objectives and significance of the national super computing mission in India along with the challenges involved. National Supercomputing Mission National Supercomputing Mission is an important initiative by the Government of India to boost indigenous efforts to be at the forefront of supercomputing capability for the socio-economic development of the nation. The mission is …

Explain National super computing mission and its Significance Read More »

error: Content is protected !!
Open chat
Hello Exam Machine Team. I Would Like To Join TNPSC Group 2 Mains Test Batch.